Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

All about the face: My latest haul


In case any of you are still oblivious, Sephora Malaysia is having their black card 20% off sale and if you've seen my previous post, you'd also realised that I've bought nothing from my wish list - instead I bought these products: 

It's supposed to be the oil free version of the Poreless Primer, to smooth out wrinkles and fill pores. 
Verdict - it does its job as a primer and I like that it's transparent but it's not mind blowing wow

Stila Sheer Colour Tinted Moisturiser (not available online in Malaysia but get more info here)
I initially wanted to get the 3CE Back to Baby BB cream but after swatching both this and the one from 3CE, I went with this instead. It gives a medium coverage and it blends nicely into the skin 

This one has a very silky texture, it lasts on my skin but again I'm kind of indifferent to this as well

Makeup Forever Mist and Fix (currently sold out) 
Besides being very difficult to spray, it's actually pretty good but would I repurchase this? No. I prefer the UD All Nighter spray. 

Bliss Lid + Lash Wash Makeup Remover (not available online in Malaysia, get more info here)
To say that i love this is an understatement. Unlike most makeup removers which are very watery and oily, this one actually feels more like a cleanser and is very soothing. 

Total price of haul after the 20% sale: MYR 280 (USD 70)
The sale last through this Sunday, 29th May 2016, online and in stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment