Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

The Mother Of All Highlighters: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop


In case you've been living under the rock, I'm sure you're heard of the Champagne Pop highlighter from Becca Cosmetics with their collaboration with Jaclyn hill. I've heard of this highlighter for a while now but I've only bought it during the Sephora Black Card 20% off sale two weeks back. So yes, I'm a bit late to jump on this bandwagon.
 
What I can tell you is that yes, it is seriously the best highlighter that I've ever used. The texture of the product is buttery smooth and it is housed in a tin and sturdy plastic container. The pigmentation on this is insane and its very easily blendable to the skin, I usually use my Real Techniques contouring brush to apply this product.
 
This product retails for MYR 195 online and in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment